General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Why two shirts can keep warmer than a single thick shirt in winter?
(A) Two thin shirts become thicker so prevent transmission of heat
(B) The air layer between two shirts works as a good conductor
(C) The air layer between two shirts behaves like insulating media
(D) No radiation of heat takes place
2. Which layer of the earth’s atmosphere reflect back the radio waves to the earth’s surface?
3. Sound cannot pass through?
4. In a photocell light energy is converted into?
(A) Potential energy
(B) Chemical energy
(C) Heat energy
(D) Electrical energy
5. A storm is predicted if atmospheric pressure?
(A) Rises suddenly
(B) Rises gradually
(C) Falls suddenly
(D) Falls gradually
6. What should a person on a freely rotating turntable do to decrease his (angular) speed?
(A) Bring his hands together
(B) Raise his hands up
(C) Spread his hands outwards
(D) Sit down with raised hands
7. Which of the following celestial bodies contains abundant quantities of helium3 a potential source of energy?
8. Smog is a combination of?
(A) Air and water vapors
(B) Water and smoke
(C) Fire and water
(D) Smoke and fog
9. Which of the following circuit elements is used to block DC in an electronic circuit?
10. Spectacles used for viewing 3D films have?
(A) Bifocal lens
(B) Convex lens
(C) Concave lens