General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. If a copper wire is increased to double its length its resistance will become?
(A) Four times
(B) One fourth
2. In a diesel engine the high temperature needed to ignite the fuel is achieved by?
(A) Using heat from exhaust
(B) The battery
(C) Compressing air in the cylinders
(D) An electrical spark
3. Waves that are required for long distance wireless communication are?
(A) Infrared rays
(B) Ultraviolet rays
(C) Radio waves
4. Rise of oil a wick due to?
(A) Density of the oil
(B) Viscosity of the oil
(C) Surface tension of the oil
(D) Pressure of the oil
5. The radiation initially produced in fluorescent tube is?
(A) (J) infrared
6. The four stroke petrol engine is based on?
(A) Carnot cycle
(B) Otto cycle
(C) Diesel cycle
(D) Boyles cycle
7. It is dangerous to observe solar eclipse with naked eyes because?
(A) Infrared radiations from sun burn our retina
(B) Ultraviolet radiations from sun bum our retina
(C) All radiations from sun initiate chemical reactions in eyes
(D) Cosmic rays reach eyes more during the eclipse
8. A bomb at rest explodes into a large number of tiny fragments. The total momentum of all the fragments?
(A) Is zero
(B) Depends on the total mass of all number of tiny
(C) Depends on the speeds of various fragments
(D) Is infinity
9. An optically plane surface reflects a beam of light?
(A) As a parallel beam in one direction
(B) As diffused beams in all directions
(C) As parallel beams in all directions
(D) As a diffused beam in one direction
10. The slope of a velocity time graph represents?
General Science MCQ – 85 (Chemistry)
Be the first to comment