General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which among the following is the strongest oxidizing agent?
2. Calcium chlorite has the molecular formula?
3. Four lone pairs of electrons are present in?
4. Which of the following will most readily from an anion?
(A) Alkali metals
(C) Nitrogen family
(D) Oxygen family
5. Chlorine is used as a bleaching agent. The bleaching action is due to?
6. Which of the following is produced on the reaction of bleaching powder with a few drops of conc.?
(A) Hypochlorous acid
(D) Calcium oxide
7. Who suggested the name chlorine for the first time?
8. Chlorine reacts with cold and dil. alkali to form ?
(D) Both A and B
9. Deacon’s process is used to manufacture?
(A) Nitric acid
(B) Sulphuric acid
(D) Bleaching powder
10. Chlorine gas reacts with_______ to form bleaching powder?
(A) Dry slaked lime
(B) Dil. solution of Ca(OH)2
(C) conc. solution of Ca(OH)2
(D) Dry CaO
Be the first to comment