Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
1. How many hectares of saffron is cultivated in Jammu and Kashmir?
2. The annual demand for Saffron spice in India is 100 tones per year and what is the average production of saffron is cultivated in India according to demand in India?
(A) 6-7 tones
(B) 5-6 tones
(C) 7-8 tones
(D) 5-4 tones
3. Which of the following spice is not cultivated in India? That spice is imported from Iran, Afghanistan, and Uzbekistan to meet the demand?
(C) Black cardamom
(D) Green cardamom
4. According to Mercer’s 2020 Cost of Living Survey, which city of India is the 60th most expensive city in the world. Also, it is the 19th most expensive in Asia?
5. Which award has been given to these five categories namely journalism, government service, public service, literature, and creative communication by A Manila, Philippines based foundation?
(A) Ramon Magsaysay Award
(B) Bharat ratna
(C) Jnanpith award
(D) Pulitzer prize
6. At what date a massive fire engulfed the Baghjan oil well of Assam. The well of the Oil India Limited had blown out on May 27, 2020, and has been leaking gas for the past 14 days?
(A) June 7, 2020
(B) June 8, 2020
(C) June 9, 2020
(D) June 10, 2020
7. The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts hosted for how many days virtual fair for around 200 Indian Exporters. The exporters were mainly from the industries of fashion jewelry and accessories. The fair was conducted online focused on markets such as Europe and the United States. The fair generated business opportunities of Rs 153 corers. Every seller was provided with a virtual stall?
(A) 5 days
(B) 4 days
(C) 3 days
(D) 6 days
8. The Pune based Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has developed Nano-Technology based disinfectant spray to fight against COVID-19. The spray has been named is?
9. Which office recently released the Periodic Labor Force Survey? According to the survey, in 2019, the percentage of self-employed households in rural India fell from 52.2% to 51.7%?
(A) National Statistical Office
(B) Ministry of Statistical and Program Implementation
(C) National Sample Survey Office
(D) National Statistical Commission
10. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India recently launched a food safety index of the year 2019-20. Which of the following states has topped the ranking?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(D) All the above