General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which one of the following is not a mosquito-borne disease?
(A) Dengue fever
(C) Sleeping sickness
2. Which one of the following is the tallest bird?
3. Which one of the following animals is called farmers friend?
4. The term gene was coined by?
(A) T.H. Morgan
(B) W.L. Johanssen
(C) G. Mendel
(D) De Vries
5. Which one of the following creatures has the maximum number of ribs?
(C) Ray fish
(D) Flying mammal
6. Which one of the following is most important for the growth of children up to the age of 14?
7. Study of newly born up to the age of 3 months is called?
8. Which one of the following does not secrete any digestive enzyme?
(B) Salivary gland
(C) Glands of the small intestine
9. Which time of the following is related to Silviculture?
(A) Culture of Hilsa
(B) Culture of silver carp
(C) Culture of oil-producing plants
(D) Forest crops
10. The term GM food refers to the food?
(A) That grows under genetic measures
(B) That is genetically modified
(C) That grows under geographical modification
(D) With greater glucose metabolism