General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. C-O bond length is minimum in?
2. Molecules are held together in a crystal by?
(A) Hydrogen bond
(B) Electrostatic attraction
(C) Van der Waal’s attraction
(D) Dipole-dipole attraction
3. Sp3d2 hybridization is present in [Co(3)63+], find its geometry?
(A) Octahedral geometry
(B) Square planar geometry
(C) Tetragonal geometry
(D) Tetrahedral geometry
4. Find the molecules with the maximum dipole moment?
5. MX6 is a molecule with octahedral geometry. How many X – M – X bonds are at 180o?
6. Find the pair with sp2 hybridization of central molecules?
(A) NH3 and NO2-
(B) BF3 and NH2-
(C) BF3 and NO2-
(D) NH2- and H2O
7. The formal charge and P-O bond order in PO43- respectively are?
(A) 0.6, -0.75
(B) 1.25, -0.75
(C) 1.0, -0.75
(D) 1.25, -3
8. Which of the molecules does not have a permanent dipole moment?
9. pπ – dπ bonding is present in which molecule?
10. Which one has a pyramidal shape?