General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following processes is used to do maximum work done on the ideal gas that is compressed to half of it initial volume?
2. What is the ratio of Cp/Cv for gas if the pressure of the gas is proportional to the cube of its temperature and the process is an adiabatic process?
3. The coefficient performance of a refrigerator is 5. Calculate the heat rejected to the surrounding if the temperature inside the freezer is -20o C?
4.Which of the following factor affects the heat of reaction based on Krichhoff equation?
5. Chemical dissociation is?
(D) Reversible and endothermic
6. Which of the following is the largest unit of energy?
(A) Electron volt
7. A perfect black body has a unique characteristic feature as?
(A) A good absorber only
(B) A good radiator
(C) A good absorber and a good radiator
(D) Neither a radiator nor an absorber
8. A thermodynamic process where no heat is exchange with the surroundings is?
9. Which of the following laws was formulated by Nernst?
(A) First law of the thermodynamics
(B) Second law of thermodynamics
(C) Third law of thermodynamics
(D) None of the above
10. Which of the following process exhibit external mechanical irreversibility?
(A) Isothermal dissipation of work
(B) Adiabatic dissipation of work
(C) Both of the mentioned
(D) None of the mentioned