General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A boy sitting in an open car moving with the constant speed throws a ball straight up into the air. The ball will falls?
(A) Behind him
(B) In front of him
(C) Into his hand
(D) By his side
2. The process involved in making soap is?
3. A kilowatt-hour is a unit of?
(C) Electric charge
(D) Electric current
4. Ventilation is provided near the ceiling of the room because?
(A) The exhaled warmer air rises up and goes out
(B) These provide cross ventilation in the room
(C) These provide some sunlight in the room
(D) These do not look nice in the lower part
5. The hair of shaving brush clings together when removed from water due to?
(A) Surface tension
6. In severe winter in cold countries water pipe burst because?
(A) Water expands on freezing
(B) Contraction of water pipes
(C) High atmospheric pressure
(D) Combined effect of all the above three
7. In the process of magnetization of a bar?
(A) The entire bulk of the bar gets magnetized
(B) Only the surface of the bar gets magnetized
(C) Only the ends of the bar get magnetized
(D) Only some parts of the outer layer of the bar gets magnetized
8. A falling drop of rainwater acquires the spherical shape due to?
(B) Surface tension
(C) Atmospheric pressure
(D) Gravitational force
9. The weakest of all fundamental force is?
(A) Gravitational force
(B) Electrostatic force
(C) Magnetic force
(D) Nuclear force
10. Velocity of sound in air does not change with the change of?
(A) Temperature of air
(B) Pressure of air
(C) Moisture content in air
(D) Wind in the direction of propagation of sound
Be the first to comment