Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. When was the first mobile call made in the world?
(A) 1 April 1977
(B) 3 April 1973
(C) 2 April 1976
(D) 4 April 1974
2. Which animal has 32 brains?
3. What is the full form of JIO?
(A) Join implementation opportunities
(B) Josh implementation opportunities
(C) Joint implementation opportunities
(D) Joint implements opportunity
4. Which Indian state is known as the “Kohinoor of India”?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
5. Which aquatic animal replaces their teeth in every 7 days?
(D) Sperm whales
6. Which gas is typically used in a light bulb?
(B) Carbon monoxide
(D) Hydrogen sulfide
7. A T20I series between India and which country held in the early part of 2020?
(C) Sri Lanka
(D) New Zealand
8. Which legendary sportsperson recently sold at a Sotheby auction for $560,000?
(A) Jorge Arteaga
(B) Micheal Jordan
(C) Tom Foley
(D) Neil Covone
9. Victoria fall is situated in which of these countries?
(D) South Africa
10. Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the brand ambassador oh the National Anti Doping Agency?
(A) Salman Khan
(B) Sonu Sood
(C) Tiger Shroff
(D) Sunil Shetty