Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. Moody has revised India’s GDP growth rate for FY21 to 0%. What is India’s GDP growth for FY22 as per Moody?
2. Which board under MSME ministry has signed MoU with IIT Madras for setting up a Centre of Excellence (CoE) to boost the use of their products?
(A) Tea Board
(B) Coffee Board
(C) Tobacco Board
(D) Coir Board
3. Name the person who has been appointed as the chief risk officer of YES bank for 3 years in May 2020?
(A) Neeraj Dhawan
(B) Ashish Agarwal
(C) Prasanth Kumar
(D) Ravi Kumar
4. What is the percent stake of Reliance’s Jio platforms was bought by Vista Equity Partners for Rs 11,367 crore?
5. Which Institute Researchers have Invented economical and energy-efficient wafer-scale photodetector recently?
(A) S.N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
(B) Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
(C) Institute for Advanced Studies in Science Technology
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
6. World Hand Hygiene day was observed annually on May 5. What is the theme for the day for the year 2020?
(A) SAVE LIVES: Clean your hands”
(B) “Our Hands, Our Future!”
(C) “Make handwashing a habit!”
(D) “Clean care for all – it’s in your hands”
7. Uttar Pradesh the government launched the mobile app for migrant workers, Name of the app is?
(C) Pravasi Raahat Mitra
8. Orang national park is in which state?
9. Where is the Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering (IRIMEE) located?
10. Pilibhit tiger reserve is located in which state?
(D) Uttar Pradesh