General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
1. Who among the following is credited for the Corpuscular theory of light?
(A) James Clerk Maxwell
(B) Lssac Newton
(C) Christian Hyugens
(D) Albert Einstein
2. An Electric generator is based on which of the following scientific principles?
(A) Newton’s Law of Motion
(B) Super Conductivity
(C) Faraday’s law of Electromagnetic Induction
(D) Laws of Thermodynamics
3. What is the range of masses involved in the study of Physics?
(A) 10-30 kg to 1055kg
(B) 10-20 kg to 1051kg
(C) 10-40 kg to 1056kg
(D) 10-50 kg to 1057
4. Who among the following is credited for the discovery of ‘Expanding Universe?
(A) Niels Bohr
(B) S Chandra Shekhar
(C) Edwin Hubble
(D) C.V Raman
5. The value of coefficient of limiting friction does not depend on which of the following?
(A) Material of the surfaces in contact
(B) Total area of the surfaces in contact
(C) Nature of the surfaces in contact
(D) None of these
6. What is the dot product of two perpendicular vectors?
7. 1 kilogram force produces how much acceleration in a body of mass 1 kg?
(A) 9.8 ms-2
(B) 9.7 ms-1
(C) 9.6 ms-0
(D) 9.5 ms-3
8. The work done in moving a body over a smooth inclined plane does not depend on which of the following?
(A) Height of the inclined plane
(B) Slope of the inclined plane
(C) Mass of the body
(D) All of the above
9. What should be the angle between force and displacement for maximum work to be done?
10. Which of the following is/are correct about Kinetic energy?
(A) Kinetic energy is independent of the frame of reference
(B) Kinetic energy can be positive
(C) Kinetic energy can be negative
(D) None of the above