1. Which country has a shortage of garbage, that import garbage from other countries for recycling?
(C) New Zealand
2. The Leica O Series room, built-in 1923, is the world’s most expensive selling camera. In 2012, in which country was it sold for 2.6 million dollars (26 lakh dollars)?
3. Which Internet has the fastest speed of internet, around 33.5 Mbps?
(B) South Korea
4. Which country planned to blow the moon from the atomic bomb during the decade in 1950?
5. Which part of our body is the dirtiest? Which has about 1858 types of bacteria?
6. Which is the coldest place on earth, the temperature here remains -93.2 degrees?
7. Festival of Diwali is celebrated in other than India and which countries?
(C) Sri Lanka
(D) All the above
8. To climb Mount Everest, first people had to pay a fee of 15 lakh rupees, but later in which year, the Nepalese government made it work to about 6 lakh?
9. A tree can produce as much cold as 1 air conditioner does in 10 rooms for how many hours?
(A) 10 hours
(B) 15 hours
(C) 20 hours
(D) 25 hours
10. Which Indian train runs on the longest route, which runs between Dibrugarh to Kanyakumari and covers a total of 4,286-kilometer distance in 42 hours and 30 minutes?
(A) Vivek express
(B) Vande bharat express
(C) Gatiman express
(D) Bhopal Shatabdi express