General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Optic fiber is used for which of the following?
(C) Musical instruments
(D) Food industry
2. Which of the following is/are examples of electromagnetic waves?
Choose the correct option:
(C) 1,3 and 4
(D) 2,3 and 4
3. The wavelength of X-rays is of the order of?
(A) 1 cm
(B) 1 m
(C) 1 A
(D) 10 microns
4. Which of the following is used as a moderator in a nuclear reactor?
5. Cryogenic engines find applications in?
(A) rocket technology
(B) Frost-free refrigerator
(C) Sub-marine propulsion
(D) Research in superconductivity
6. In a refrigerator cooling is produced by?
(A) The ice which deposits on the freezer
(B) The sudden expansion of a compressed gas
(C) The evaporation of a volatile liquid
(D) None of the above
7. The following processes take place during the launch of a rocket
1. Rocket fuel is burnt
2. Gases are produced
3. Rocket moves in the forward direction
4. gases come out with momentum in the backward direction
The correct sequential order in which the above processes occur is?
8. Aviation fuel for jet airplanes consists of purified?
9. Recoil of the gun is an example of?
(A) Conservation of mass
(B) Conservation by energy
(C) Conservation of PE into KE
(D) Conservation of linear momentum
10. The following are some great discoveries in physics
2. Theory of relativity
4. Raman effect
The chronological order in which they were discovered is?