General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which bond is most polar?
2. On the basis of the octet rule, which bond is not present in a gaseous nitrogen pentoxide molecule?
(A) Covalent bonds
(B) Coordinate bond
(C) Electrovalent bond
(D) Both B and C
3. Back pi donation exists in?
4. What is correct about the bond order?
(A) It always has an integral value
(B) It can have any value positive, integral, or fraction including zero
(C) It can have any value greater than zero
(D) All of the above
5. In which of the following molecules, the bond lengths around the central atom are not equal?
6. Which one among the following has the highest bond order according to MO theory?
7. The weak forces between molecules are called?
(A) Molecular forces
(B) Intermolecular forces
(C) Intramolecular forces
(D) Extramolecular forces
8. Bond energy refers to the?
(A) Energy required to make a mole of a compound
(B) Energy required to break a mole of a compound
(C) Energy required to carry out sublimation
(D) None of the above
9. In O-C-O the bond angle is?
10. The energy required to break 1 mole of a given bond is called?
(A) Bond energy
(B) Molar energy
(C) Molar bond energy
(D) Bond breaking energy