Himachal Gk Quiz is the basic part of Himachal competitive exams. It is helpful to HPSSSB, HPPSC, and Banks Exams. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
For Naib Tehsildar and H.P.Adminstrative Services Examination.
1. The first woman judge to be appointed to Supreme Court was?
(A) Rani Jethmalani
(B) Anna George Malhotra
(C) M. Fathima Beevi
(D) Leila Seth
2. Which of the following political parties was first De-recognized and later on again recognized as a National Party by the Election Commission of India?
(A) Communist Party of India
(B) Communist Party of India-Marxist
(C) Samajwadi Party
(D) Republican Party of India
3. Right to property according to the Constitution of India is a?
(A) Fundamental Rights
(B) Directive Principle
(C) Legal Right
(D) Social Right
4. Which of the following bills cannot be introduced first in the Rajya Sabha?
(A) Bill bringing a State under the President’s rule
(B) Money Bill
(C) Bill pertaining to the removal of the President by impeachment
(D) Bill proclaiming all the State of emergency arising out of war or external aggression
5. The speaker of the Lok Sabha?
(A) Has no right to vote
(B) Votes like any other member of the Lok Sabha
(C) Has two votes-one in the ordinary course and another in case of a tie
(D) Votes only in case of a tie
6. Where wards Committees are found?
(A) Gram Sabha
(B) Gram Panchayat
(D) None of the above
7. Who has the Authority to approve President Rule in the state?
(B) Lok Sabha
(C) State Legislature
(D) Council of State
8. Constitutionally, who has the power to make a law on the subject mentionable in the Union List?
(A) Lok Sabha
(C) Rajya Sabha
(D) Legislative Council
9. According to Which articles of the Indian Constitution in Hindi, In Devanagari script the official language of the Union?
(A) Article 243
(B) Article 343
(C) Article 223
(D) Article 123
10. Who decides allotment of symbols to Political Parties?
(A) Political Party leader
(B) Political Party Governing Committees
(C) Election Committee of Political Party
(D) Election Commission