Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Ctrl + b is used for?
(A) To bold the text
(B) To italic the text
(C) To underline the text
(D) All of the above
2. There can be many ways to insert page numbers in a document. Which of the following lets you insert page number?
(A) Page number from insert menu
(B) Page setup from file menu
(C) Footnote from insert menu
(D) Both A and C
3. The MLA style specifies that a superscripted be used for a note reference mark to signal an explanatory note exists either at the bottom of the page as a(n)_____?
(A) Footnote or at the end of the document as a start note
(B) Headnote or at the end of the document as an endnote
(C) Footnote or at the end of the document as an endnote
(D) Headnote or at the end of the document as a startnote
4. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
5. Although it is not shown in normal view, to view a header, click_______ on the menu bar and then click header and footer?
6. To change margin settings, click _________on the menu bar and then point to the page setup command?
7. Which menu in MS Word can be used to change character size and typeface?
8. From which menu you can insert the header and footer?
(A) Insert menu
(B) View menu
(C) Format menu
(D) Tools menu
9. What is the tool in MS Word that copies only the format of the selected text so that you can apply to other text?
(C) Format painter
(D) Paste special
10. Select a________ to apply a predefined format to an MS Word 2007 table?
(A) Table style
(B) Table format
(C) Format style
(D) None of the above