Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Documentation should include?
(A) Destination and users of the output data
(B) Source of input data
(C) Information on the purpose of the workbook
(D) All of the above
2. Files created with Lotus 1-2-3 have an extension?
3. To delete embedded objects, first?
(A) Double click the object
(B) Select the object by clicking it
(C) Press the shift + delete keys
(D) Select it and then press the delete key
4. Comments can be added to cells using?
(A) Edit > comments
(B) Insert > comments
(C) File > comments
(D) View > comments
5. Which of the following is not a worksheet design criterion?
6. To copy cell contents using drag and drop press the?
(A) End key
(B) Shift key
(C) Ctrl key
(D) Esc key
7. Which of the following is the latest version of Excel?
(A) Excel 2000
(B) Excel 2002
(C) Excel 365
(D) Excel 2019
8. When you copy a formula?
(A) Excel erases the original copy of the formula
(B) Excel edits cell references in the newly copied formula
(C) Excel adjusts absolute cell reference
(D) Excel doesn’t adjust relative cell reference
9. The autofill feature?
(A) Extends a sequential series of data
(B) Automatically adds a range of cell values
(C) Applied a border around the selected cells
(D) None of the above
10. Which menu option can be sued to split windows into two?
(A) Format > window
(B) View > window > split
(C) Window > split
(D) View > split
Be the first to comment