Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In MS Word what is the use of the “All Caps” feature?
(A) It changes all selected text into a capital letter
(B) It adds captions for the selected image
(C) It shows all the image captions
(D) None of the above
2. The feature of MS Word that automatically adjusts the amount of space between a certain combination of characters so that an entire word looks more evenly spaced. What is that feature called?
3. In MS Word gutter position can be set in the following positions?
(A) Left and right
(B) Left and top
(C) Left and bottom
(D) Left only
4. In MS Word the ________indents all the lines of a paragraph except first line?
(A) First line indent marker
(B) Hanging indent marker
(C) Left indent marker
(D) Right indent marker
5. In MS Word a document in portrait orientation prints?
(A) The same characters per line with the same document in landscape
(B) More characters per line than the same document in landscape
(C) Less characters per line than the same document in landscape
(D) Smaller fonts in order to fit the same amount of characters per line with landscape
6. In MS Word a_______ is a formatting mark at the end of a line that moves the insertion point to the beginning of the next physical line?
(A) Paragraph break character
(B) Non-breaking space
(C) Line break character
(D) Non-breaking hyphen
7. In MS Word which option enables automatic updates in destination documents?
8. Which of the following position is not available for fonts in MS Word?
9. In MS Word which corner of the word window has the zoom control?
10. In MS Word when you point to the______ corner of a table, the table move handle appears?
Be the first to comment