Daily Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of the Web 2.0 application?
(A) it uses only static pages
(B) It is focused on the ability for people to collaborate online
(C) It is focused on the ability for people to collaborate and share online information
(D) Multiple users can use Web2.0 at a time
2. Computer tools like word, excel, and PowerPoint are the products of which company?
3. If an integer needs two bytes to store then the maximum value of a signed integer is?
(A) 216 – 1
(B) 215 – 1
(C) 214 – 1
(D) 213 – 1
4. The maximum number of temporary variables needs to swap the content of the variable is?
5. What will the output of print(“%d, printf(xyz)”);?
(A) x y z3
(B) Syntax error
(C) Program will terminate
(D) None of these
6. FAQ id stands for?
(A) Favorite answer question
(B) Frequently answer question
(C) Frequently asked questions
(D) All the above
7. What is the purpose to design an antivirus program for computers?
(A) Scan device only
(B) Scan device, identify and eliminate the virus
(C) Identify the virus and eliminate
(D) Eliminate virus only
8. Which of the following operation will not produce 1, if the input bits are 1 and 1?
(A) OR operator
(B) AND operator
(C) NAND operator
(D) Exclusive nor
9. Speed of the internet is measured in?
10. Which of the following is not a type of printer?