Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following function will return a value of 8?
(A) ROUNDUP(8.4999, 0)
(B) ROUNDDOWN(8.4999, 0)
(C) ROUND(8.4999, 0)
(D) Only B & C
2. How to restrict to run a macro automatically when starting Microsoft Excel?
(A) Hold down the shift key during startup
(B) Hold down the Ctrl key during startup
(C) Hold down the ESC key during startup
(D) Hold down the alt key during startup
3. How to remove the unwanted action from recorded macro without recording the whole macro again?
(A) By using the find and edit action option
(B) By clicking on the refresh button in the macro toolbar
(C) By editing the macro in the visual basic editor
(D) Marco cannot be edited
4. What should be added before a fraction to avoid entering it as a date?
(D) Zero space
5. Which of the following function will use to find the highest number in a series of numbers?
6. What does the NOW() function return?
(A) It returns series number of the current date and time
(B) It returns series number of the current date
(C) It returns series number of the current time
(D) None of the above
7. What value will display if the formula = “$55.00” + 5 is entered into a cell?
(C) “$55.00” + 5
8. What is the shortcut key to insert the current date in a cell?
(A) Ctrl + D
(B) Ctrl + T
(C) Ctrl + ;
(D) Ctrl + /
9. Which of the following syntax is correct regarding to SUM function in Excel?
(A) =SUM (A1, B1)
(B) =SUM (A1:B9)
(C) =SUM (A1:A9, B1:B9)
(D) All of the above
10. What is the shortcut key to hide the entire column?
(A) Ctrl +-
(B) Ctrl +0
(C) Ctrl + H
(D) Ctrl + C
Be the first to comment