Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In MS Word ctrl + u is used for?
(A) Undeleted the previously deleted text
(B) Undo the last changes
(C) Underline the document name
(D) Underline the selected text
2. In MS Word when a hyperlink is created, word formats the web address as________?
(A) Italicized and colored red
(B) Italicized and colored blue
(C) Underlined and colored red
(D) Underlined and colored blue
3. In MS Word what is the name of the feature that will allow you to take a step backward if you’ve made a mistake?
4. In MS Word to read through a document you may?
(A) Use the arrow key
(B) Dragging the scroll box on the scroll bar
(C) Use enter key to go down line by line
(D) Only A & B
5. In MS Word which of the following can you change using the page setup dialog box?
(B) Page orientation
(C) Vertical alignment
(D) All of the above
6. In MS Word the header and footer command are located on the____ tab?
7. In MS Word the column command is located in the ________ tab?
(D) Page layout
8. In MS Word using the ribbon where should you go to activate the ruler on the document?
(A) View >> toolbar
(B) File >> open
(C) View >> ruler
(D) Insert >> reference
9. In MS Word which menu do you choose to shade words and paragraphs?
(A) Format, borders and shading
(B) Insert, borders and shading
(C) View, shading
(D) None of the above
10. In MS Word, suppose you want to create an AutoCorrecy entry that would type the words ‘we regret to inform you that your submission has been declined’ of the following choices, which would be the best name you could assign to this entry?
(C) We regret to inform you that submission has been declined
Be the first to comment