General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Find the amphoteric oxide?
2. Graphite has a structural similarity with?
3. Which is the correct order of decreasing acidity of Lewis acids?
(A) BBr3 > BCl3 > BF3
(B) BF3 > BCl3 > BBr3
(C) BCl3 > BF3 > BBr3
(D) BBr3 > BF3 > BCl3
4. In the presence of KF, AlF3 is soluble in HF. Find the complex formed?
5. S-S bond is present in which of the ion pairs?
(A) S2O72-, S2O32-
(B) S4O62-, S2O72-
(C) S2O72-, S2O82-
(D) S4O62-, S2O32-
6. Which is the correct order of decreasing bond dissociation enthalpy?
(A) F2 > Cl2 > Br2 > l2
(B) l2 > Br2 > Cl2 > F2
(C) Cl2 > Br2 > F2 > l2
(D) Br2 > l2 > F2 > Cl2
7. Oxygen is not released on heating which of the compounds?
8 Which of the species has a permanent dipole moment?
9. Which of the statement is incorrect for XeO4?
(A) Four p𝜋-d𝜋 bonds are present
(B) Four sp3 – p 𝜎 bonds are present
(C) It has a tetrahedral shape
(D) It has a square shape
10. P4O10 has______ bridging O atoms?