Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In MS Word the key F12 opens a?
(A) Save as dialog box
(B) Open dialog box
(C) Save dialog box
(D) Close dialog box
2. In MS Word ctrl + I is used for?
(B) Left indent
(C) Right indent
(D) Close document
3. In MS Word ctrl + s is used for?
(A) Save the document with a different name
(B) Save the document with the same name
(C) Save the document and close the word application
(D) Save the document and print whole pages
4. In MS Word if you will be displaying or printing a document on another computer, you will want to make sure and select the __________ option under the save tab?
(A) Embed fonts
(B) Embed true type fonts
(C) Save true type fonts
(D) Save fonts
5. In MS Word ctrl + j is used for?
(A) Align justify
(B) Insert hyperlink
6. In MS Word what is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
(D) Page setup
7. In MS Word if you need to double underline a word, how will you do that?
(A) Go to the format menu and then the font option. Open underline style and choose double underline
(B) From the format menu choose the font option and the from font tab open underline style and double underline
(C) Select the text then choose format >> font and on font tab, open underline style and choose double underline
(D) Click double underline tool on the formatting toolbar
8. In MS Word how can you apply exactly the same formatting you did to another text?
(A) Copy the text and paste it in a new location. Then type the new text again
(B) Copy the text and click on paste special tool on a new place
(C) Select the text then click on format painter and select the new text
(D) All of the above
9. In MS Word which of the following is not one of the three mail merge helper steps?
(A) Merge the two files
(B) Create the main document
(C) Set the main document
(D) Create the data source
10. In MS Word to select a block of text, click at the beginning of the selection, scroll to the end of the selection, position the mouse pointer at the end of the selection, hold down the______ key, and then click?