Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. World’s small war happened between which two countries and duration of the war was 38 minutes?
(A) England & Zanzibar
(B) Kurdish & Turkish
(C) India & Pakistan
(D) Sweden & Denmark
2. Name the Indian sports team who never lose the world cup?
3. Kolkata printed India’s first post ticket in______?
(A) July 1858
(B) July 1857
(C) July 1854
(D) July 1855
4. How many bones are in the human foot?
5. Crab’s blood is colorless but when in contact with oxygen it converts into___?
6. How many teeth does a bear have?
7. What % of the water would be in the mind of an average man?
8. How many times does a human’s blood get thicker than water?
(A) 10 Times
(B) 6 Times
(C) 8 Times
(D) None of these
9. When Sunday holiday was started?
10. Apple’s co-founder Ronald Wayne sold their shares 8000 dollars. Whose current values are?
(A) 1 Billion
(B) 35 Billion
(C) 15 Billion
(D) 20 Billion