General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Damp clothes are dried in spin dryers by the action of?
(A) Centripetal forces
(B) Centrifugal forces
(C) Central forces
(D) Non central force
2. Tape recorder should not be kept near one of the following things?
(C) Electrical switchboard
3. When a person sitting on a swing stands up on the swing the frequency of oscillation?
(C) Becomes infinite
(D) Does not change
4. Night photography and photography in mist and fog are possible using?
(A) Ultraviolet radiation
(B) Infrared radiation
(C) Microwave radiation
(D) Gamma radiation
5. It is easier to carry two buckets of water in one hand each than to can only one in one hand because?
(A) Weights of buckets are balanced
(B) Centre of gravity falls within the body
(C) Centre of gravity and Centre of equilibrium fall within the feet
(D) Resultant weight of buckets is zero
6. The surface tension of water o adding detergent to it?
(C) No changes
(D) Becomes zero
7. Which of the following is optical illusion?
8. An athlete runs before long jump to get advantage on?
(A) Inertia of motion
(B) Frictional force
(C) Moment of a force
(D) Principle of moments
9. In sunlight a rose appears red. In green light the same rose appears?
10. The sparkling of a diamond is due to?
(A) Total internal of light
(B) Interference of light
(C) Polarization of light
(D) Refraction of light