Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. To create a formula, you can use?
(A) Value but not cell reference
(B) Cell reference but not values
(C) Values or cell references although not both at the same time
(D) Value and cell reference
2. Status indicators are located on the?
(A) Vertical scroll bar
(B) Horizontal scroll bar
(C) Formula bar
(D) Standard toolbar
3. Which of the following is the oldest spreadsheet package?
(B) Lotus 1-2-3
4. Rounding errors can occur?
(A) When you use multiplication, division, or exponentiation in a formula
(B) When you use addition and subtraction in a formula
(C) Because excel uses hidden decimal places in computation
(D) When you show the results of formulas with different decimal places that the calculated results
5. You can copy or formulas?
(A) With the copy, paste and cut commands on the edit menu
(B) With commands on the shortcut menu
(C) With buttons on the standard toolbar
(D) All of the above
6. You cannot link excel worksheet data to a word document?
(A) With the right drag method
(B) With a hyperlink
(C) With the copy and paste special commands
(D) With the copy and paste buttons on the standard toolbar
7. Which of the following is a popular DOS based spreadsheet package?
(B) Smart cell
(D) Lotus 1-2-3
8. An excel workbook is a collection of?
(D) Worksheets and charts
9. Excel files have a default extension of?
10. You can use the format painter multiple times before you turn it off by?
(A) You can the format painter button on by one time when you click it
(B) Double clicking he format painter button
(C) Pressing the ctrl key and clicking the format painter button
(D) Pressing the alt key and clicking the format painter button