Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. To center worksheet titles across a range of cells, you must?
(A) Select the cells containing the title text plus the range over which the title text is to be centered
(B) Widen the columns
(C) Select the cells containing the title text plus the range over which the title text is to be enfettered
(D) Format the cells with the comma style
2. How do you delete a column?
(A) Select the column heading you want to delete and select the Delete Row button on the standard toolbar
(B) Select the column heading you want to delete and select Insert Delete from the menu
(C) Select the row heading you want to delete and select Edit>Delete from the menu
(D) Right click the column heading you want to delet and select delete from the shortcut menu
3. How can you find specific information in a list?
(A) Select Tools > Finder from the menu
(B) Click the Find button on the standard toolbar
(C) Select Insert > Find from the menu
(D) Select Data > Form from the menu to open the Data Form dialog box and click the Criteria button
4. When integrating word and excel, word is usually the?
(D) Both B and C
5. When a label is too long to fit within a worksheet cell, you typically must?
(A) Shorten the label
(B) Increase the column width
(C) Decrease the column width
(D) Adjust the row height
6. The name box?
(A) Shows the location of the previously active cell
(B) Appears to the left of the formula bar
(C) Appears below the status bar
(D) Appears below the menu bar
7. Comments put in cells are called?
(A) Smart tip
(B) Cell tip
(C) Web tip
(D) Soft tip
8. Which is used to perform what if analysis?
(B) Goal seek
(C) Scenario manager
(D) All of the above
9. You can use the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to?
(A) Split a worksheet into two panes
(B) View different rows and columns edit the contents of a cell
(C) Edit the contents of a cell
(D) View different worksheets
10. Multiple calculations can be made in a single formula using?
(A) Standard formulas
(B) Array formula
(C) Complex formula
(D) Smart formula