Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. What is the shortcut key to insert a new sheet in the current workbook?
(A) Shift + F11
(B) Alt + F11
(C) Ctrl + F11
2. Which one is the last column header in excel 2007?
3. In maximum, how many sheets can be set as default while creating new workbook?
4. New comment option can be found under which of the following tab?
(A) Data tab
(B) View tab
(C) Insert tab
(D) Review tab
5. In excel, by default numeric values appears in?
(A) Left aligned
(B) Right aligned
(C) Justify aligned
(D) Center aligned
6. Which of the following option is used to show/hide the grid lines in MS Excel 2007?
(A) New -> Grid lines -> View
(B) Insert -> Grid lines -> View
(C) View ->Grid lines -> View
(D) Edit -> Grid lines -> View
7. What will be the result if you type = A1=B1 in cell C1?
(A) Value of A1
(B) Value of B1
(C) Yes or NO
(D) True or False
8. In excel which of the following may not contain in formula?
(A) Number constant
(B) Text constant
(C) Circular reference
(D) None of the above
9. What is the intersection of a column and row on a worksheet called?
10. Which function in excel tells how many numeric entries are there?